Building Products AU (BPAU) is a well-established manufacturer and distributor of Premium Grade products used in Cool Rooms and various other applications throughout Australia.
Recognised as one of the premier suppliers of
Anti-Flam (Fire Resistant) Panels,
we provide the quality you can trust.
Striving to provide unbeatable quality and do so at the best prices.
Call us on 1800 Eps Panel ( 1800 377 726 )
Send an email for an obligation-free quotation - Sales@bpau.com.au
Cool Room Panels Melbourne, EPS Panel
STURDY, VERSATILE AND HIGH-QUALITY ANTI-FIRE PANELS
Building Products AU (BPAU) manufactures high-quality products used throughout Australia, providing a new range of energy-efficient building materials at the best prices.
Specialising in the design, manufacture, supply, and installation of all applications, most known for our Anti-Flam (Fire Resistant) Panels comprised of EPS-FR, but additionally our Mobile Offices, PU Insulated Roof, Wall Panels, aluminium windows and so much more.
We strive to provide the best quality at unbeatable prices.
Expanded Polystyrene with Flame Retardant (EPS-FR) is the highest standard and most popular material used in the manufacture of Fire-Resistant panels for Roofs, Walls, and Floors in Australia.
Our Anti-Flam's High Compressive Load capacity and lightweight structure make them the ideal choice for all High Fire Risk Areas in Victoria.
About usBPAU is proudly Australian-owned and has been servicing the nation since 2008. Previously trading as MASDA International, importing the highest quality building products for the Australian Market, mainly specialising in Insulated Panels.
Leading in-house manufacturers of Fireproof and Fire Control Panels
Our leading in-house manufacturing makes BPAU one of Australia's most trusted and reliable suppliers of all Fire Protection Products.
Maintaining adequate stock levels in all products and combining this with our fast response customer service team means at any time’s notice, we can supply materials promptly for all.
Creating and supplying materials with over 20 years of engineering knowledge and experience.
Comforting and reassuring customers that our whole range is created and backed with a proper foundation.
This, in addition to a stellar design with advanced technical properties, creates a product you can trust in any situation.
Our extensive understanding of all building codes and standards within Australia further enhances the ability for our products to be utilised in various applications throughout the country.
Our in-house manufacturing additionally meets National Construction Code (NCC) & Building Code of Australia (BCA) compliance requirements, fulfilling them to the highest degree.
We ensure all Regulation Fire Resistant Levels (FRL) have been met, further ensuring the safety of not only the structure but more importantly, our customers.
BPAU is a manufacturer and inventor of energy efficient building material. We are also One Stop Shop for all of your building materials/products. We offer various types of Aluminum and uPAVC Window & Doors
We also pride ourselves as being Australias Largest Stockist and selling at an unbeatable price for Double Glazed Doors and Windows.
Building Cabins and Granny Flats using EPS Cool Room Panels are a practical and efficient alternative to more common building materials.
EPS Cool Room Panels offer insulation, structural integrity, and ease of installation, making them suitable and reliable for the construction of Cabins.
EPS Panels provide excellent thermal insulation, helping regulate the temperature inside the cabin and additionally reduces energy consumption.
Their lightweight nature makes them easy to handle and transport, simplifying the construction process and minimising labour and equipment requirements.
The quick installation of prefabricated EPS Cool Room Panels enables faster cabin construction, allowing for quicker occupancy and project completion.
Despite being lightweight, EPS Cool Room Panels offer structural integrity and stability, ensuring a durable and safe cabin that can withstand external forces. Their inherent moisture resistance minimizes the risk of water damage, rot, and mould growth, maintaining a dry and healthy interior environment.
EPS Cool Room Panels can be customized to fit various cabin designs and layouts, allowing for design flexibility and creative floor plans. They are cost-effective compared to traditional building materials, reducing long-term energy costs and offering affordability.
In summary, EPS cool room panels are preferred for building cabins due to their insulation properties, lightweight construction, quick installation, structural strength, moisture resistance, versatility, and cost-effectiveness. However, it is crucial to ensure proper installation and compliance with building codes and regulations to ensure a safe and sustainable cabin construction.
By BPAU being one of the largest EPS Insulated Cool Room Panel manufacturers in Australia,
High-Quality and Affordable products are easily accessible for the building industry to be used in various projects and developments spanning from Cool Rooms to Cabins and everything in between,
As of recent, BPAU has introduced our new line of Cabins/Granny Flats,
Available in a range of sizes to suit any environment,
Additionally, Catering to customers who require Cabins built to their specifications,
Offering a service where we not only supply the product, we also build and construct them for you.
To learn more about our new range of Cabins,
Please Visit https://1800cabins.au/
EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) insulated cool room panels are prefabricated panels commonly used for constructing cool rooms, cold storage facilities, and controlled environment spaces.
EPS panels are designed to provide effective thermal insulation and structural support, making them ideal for maintaining consistent temperatures and preserving perishable goods.
EPS insulated cool room panels consist of three main layers:
- Core Material: The core of the panel is made from EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), which is a lightweight, closed-cell foam plastic. EPS has excellent thermal insulation properties, helping to minimize heat transfer and keep the internal temperature of the cool room stable. It is also moisture-resistant, preventing condensation and mould growth.
- Facing Materials: The EPS core is sandwiched between two layers of durable facing materials. These facings can be made of various materials, including metal (usually steel or aluminium), fiberglass, or other composite materials. The facings provide structural strength and protect the EPS core from physical damage and external elements.
- Insulation Joints:The panels are designed with insulation joints that allow them to interlock and create a seamless barrier against heat transfer. Proper insulation joint design is crucial to ensure the panels’ efficiency in maintaining the desired temperature within the cool room.
EPS insulated cool room panels offer several benefits, including:
- Excellent thermal insulation, maintaining consistent temperatures inside the cool room.
- Energy efficiency, reducing the need for excessive heating or cooling.
- Lightweight construction, making installation easier and more cost-effective.
- Moisture resistance, preventing condensation and maintaining a dry interior environment.
- Versatility and design flexibility, allowing customization to fit different space requirements.
- Quick installation, saving time and labour during construction.
Due to their effectiveness and cost-efficiency, EPS insulated cool room panels are widely used in various industries, including food storage, pharmaceuticals, agriculture, and retail, where controlled temperature environments are essential for preserving and protecting goods.
The installation of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) panels involves a systematic process to ensure proper placement and secure attachment. Here’s a general overview of how EPS panels are installed:
- Surface Preparation: Before installing EPS panels, the surface on which they will be placed should be prepared. This involves ensuring the surface is clean, level, and free from any debris, dirt, or other obstructions that could affect the panel’s adherence.
- Frame Construction: A supporting frame or structure is built to hold the EPS panels in place. The frame is typically made of metal or wood, and it provides the necessary structural support for the panels. The frame should be precisely measured and assembled to fit the dimensions of the cool room or the designated area.
- Panel Placement: The EPS panels are positioned onto the frame one by one. Each panel is placed snugly against the adjacent panel, leaving minimal gaps between them. The panels are interlocked or joined using recommended fasteners or joining systems, ensuring a tight fit to maintain insulation efficiency.
- Cutting and Trimming: During installation, some EPS panels may need to be cut or trimmed to fit specific areas or accommodate fixtures like doors and windows. Precision cutting ensures a neat and seamless appearance.
- Sealing Joints and Gaps: Proper sealing of joints and gaps between EPS panels is crucial to maintain effective thermal insulation. Special attention is given to sealing these areas with appropriate sealants or tapes to prevent air leakage and maintain airtightness.
- Additional Insulation: In some cases, additional insulation materials may be added in certain areas, such as corners and edges, to enhance insulation efficiency and reduce potential thermal bridges.
- Finishing Touches: Once all the EPS panels are installed and sealed, any necessary finishing touches are completed. This may include adding trims or capping profiles to enhance the aesthetic appearance and provide additional protection.
Quality Inspection: After installation, a thorough inspection is carried out to ensure the panels are properly aligned, securely fastened, and effectively insulated. Any necessary adjustments or corrections are made during this stage.
It’s important to note that the installation process may vary depending on the specific manufacturer’s guidelines, the type of EPS panels used, and the application. Proper installation is essential to maximize the benefits of EPS panels, such as energy efficiency, moisture resistance, and structural integrity. Therefore, it is advisable to follow the manufacturer’s instructions and, if needed, seek assistance from professionals experienced in working with EPS panels.
BPAU is one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of EPS Insulated Panels that are used in Cool Rooms and other temperature controlled environments throughout Australia.
By offering the Design, Supply, and Manufacture aspects of a Cool Room, BPAU is the desired choice for various industries,
Handling the process from start to finish.
Cool Rooms are essential components used by diverse industries that require temperature-controlled environments.
Businesses such as restaurants, supermarkets, and food processing facilities rely on Cool Room Panels to create walk-in refrigerators and freezers for preserving perishable food items. Similarly, pharmaceutical companies, medical facilities, and laboratories utilize Cool Room Panels to maintain the optimal temperature and integrity of medications, vaccines, and laboratory samples,
EPS Insulated Panels that Cool Rooms are constructed with display a range of capabilities that benefit these industries, ensuring that they can operate and function safely and to the best of their abilities.
As of recent, these particular industries are now opting to substitute EPS Insulated Cool Room Panels, for our Fire-Rated – Anti Flam Insulated Panels to further enhance the protection and preservation of their products.
Here are some reasons why industries opt to use EPS Panels to construct their Temperature Controlled Environments,
Excellent Insulation: EPS Cool Room Panels have high thermal insulation properties, making them effective at minimizing heat transfer. The closed-cell structure of EPS traps air, which acts as a barrier against temperature fluctuations. This insulation helps maintain consistent cool temperatures within the room and reduces energy consumption.
Lightweight and Easy to Handle: EPS panels are lightweight, making them easier to handle and install compared to other building materials. This lightweight nature simplifies construction and reduces labour and transportation costs.
Moisture Resistance: EPS has inherent moisture resistance, preventing water absorption and minimizing the risk of moisture-related issues, such as mould growth or panel deterioration. This moisture resistance helps maintain a hygienic environment within the cool room.
Cost-Effective: EPS Cool Room Panels are often more cost-effective compared to other insulation materials. Their affordability makes them a popular choice for constructing cool rooms, especially for smaller businesses or projects with budget constraints.
Design Flexibility: EPS Cool Room Panels can be manufactured in various thicknesses and sizes, allowing for customization to suit specific cool room requirements. They can be easily cut, shaped, and moulded to fit different architectural designs or accommodate specific space constraints.
Fire Resistance: EPS Cool Room Panels can be manufactured with fire-retardant properties, enhancing the safety of the cool room. Fire-retardant EPS panels can slow down the spread of flames, providing additional time for evacuation or fire suppression measures.
Sustainable and Recyclable: EPS is a recyclable material, and many EPS panels used in cool rooms are made from recycled content. This makes them an environmentally friendly option, reducing the carbon footprint associated with construction projects.
Due to these advantages,
EPS panels are a popular choice for constructing cool rooms,
offering efficient insulation, cost-effectiveness, ease of handling, and design versatility.
However, it’s important to ensure proper installation and adherence to safety guidelines to maximize the benefits of EPS panels in cool room applications.