If you are in the food industry and looking for cool room panels in Ballarat, contact the building products experts at BPAU. We are industry-leading suppliers of coolroom panels Melbourne, offering tailored cool room insulated panel solutions to businesses in Ballarat and the surrounding suburbs. Our range of cool room insulated panels is advanced and is suitable for a wide range of industries, including fruits and vegetables, flowers, dairy, meat and seafood, supermarkets, labs, hospitals, science labs, and much more. They can be installed on floors, walls, and roof structures. We have a dedicated team of skilled engineers and construction experts who can help you with quick and efficient cool room installation.
Our Cool Room Panels Can Offer:
- Energy-saving and eco-friendly
- Flexible installation and easy to maintain
- Airtight and preserve specific room temperature
- Hygienic and safe to use
- Proper protection to protect items inside the cool room
- Durability and reliability
Why Install Our Cool Room Panels for Your Facility?
Our pre-designed and cutting-edge cool rooms panels are installed to maintain a temperature that keeps perishable goods fresh for a long time. Aside from this, they also help control your energy bills, prevent warm and humid air from entering the cool room, and control leakage. On top of all that, they are cost-effective and fit well within your budget.
- We offer advanced cool room panels that provide excellent insulation and thermal properties suitable for your facility.
- Our cool room insulated panels are budget friendly.
- We have a team of skilled engineers and building experts to inspect and install cool room panels, ensuring they are assembled and sealed properly.
- We design and construct energy-saving cool rooms that help minimize possible thermal leaks.
- We ensure they offer resistance against harsh temperatures.